Introduction

Bernie Nykyforuk bnyk at oanet.com
Fri Dec 4 22:20:17 GMT 1998

Hi everyone

I'm new to the list. My name is Nolan Nykyforuk.
I've been following the list and reading some of the Arcives
for the last week. Here is a rundown of my project.

1993 GMC Sonoma 2wd short box. Originally had CPI injected L35 4.3Lv6.
I swapped the CPI for a Syclone turbo/intercooler system and the 1227749 ecu.
I am still using the original 4L60e electronic trans and use the original PCM
to run it. The Syclone harness and original harness were spliced together to
run the two computers. I have a prom programmer and have started using it to
tune my own chips for the Syclone computer. I'm using the program
Prommgrammer98 from the Syclone web page. My problem is that I need to be
able to do the same for the transmission. I read that Mike Pitts is working
on the same sort of project
(except with the CPI) and hope that he contacts me. I am just starting to
learn this stuff and its not easy to say the least. I have read everything
on the web pages and am still going through the Arcives. I there anything
else a newbey can read. I need very basic stuff as I know very little. Thanks

Nolan
bnyk at oanet.com
1993 Syclone powered Sonoma
plate "TURBOV6"