GM HEI computer control

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Sun Dec 6 21:47:20 GMT 1998

Hello Curtis, fellow Pontiac fan. The only HEI that we can use for Pontiac
EFI is one from a 1980-81  301 engine. Look for the 4 wire connector , pull
the rotor off and as Bruce said there won't be any advance weights or vacuum
canister. I plan to EFI a 1973 350 Pontiac using a 2BBL intake modified for
TBI.

Don