GM optispark

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon Dec 7 04:24:52 GMT 1998

I have the electromotive unit.

It has a crank trigger with quite a few teeth (each 6 degrees I
think), and generates the needed signals for the computer to be happy.
It runs really good once it starts.  The starting is not quite as
quick as with the stock opti, but I really improved and changed the
readings at idle (better igntion/burning).  I probably should put
something on my web page.  I have got a request from the fourth-gen
f-body list to write up my experience.

		Roger
		93 Z28, !opti, 115k original waterpump.