Resend:Truck Rear Ends

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Mon Dec 7 13:48:03 GMT 1998

I have a 9.5" version, with 8 lug wheels on a HD 3/4 ton 8600# GVW
K2500 pick-up, now here's the thing, it had a posi, the kind with the
centrifugal weight, which broke and was removed by the last owner,
Can I just stick a spring in between the side gears and make a
standard posi out of it?  It already has the clutch packs on each
side.  Which spring will fit it?   I figure this will work if I can
find the correct spring.

Respond to rbraun at enter.net not on the diy-efi list, thanks.

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
30th Ann. T/A coming soon....