GM HEI computer control

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Mon Dec 7 15:22:07 GMT 1998

I would like to use the stock Q-Jet intake 1967-72 but I would think the top
would need to be milled out like a torquer intake, and I don't have any one
that can do that. The reason I suggested a 1980-81 301 distributor is that
it a drop in. If a 77 HEI is modified  The advance mech. will need to be
locked at zero or locked advanced, I  don't know which one it is.  Good luck
with your project .