TBI

rparker at cafes.net rparker at cafes.net
Tue Dec 15 03:17:20 GMT 1998

Ha... my first post to this list.   Ok... I have a 91 S10 Blazer with
the 4.3Z engine. I want to turn up the fuel preassure a little bit. I
have been told that to do this you must drill out some sort of brass
piece which is on the TB to get to a place to adjust it SO, HOW do you
adjust it? I need a pretty thorough explanation if I can get one.
ALSO. Does any one on this list happen to have a binary file for a stage
2 or a Thermomaster type chip for the same engine listed above?  I am
wanting to get a better chip. I currently have an ads, but it is kinda
crapy.

Thanks
Rob '91 S'Blazer 4.3 powweeerrr!