Mazda Turbo/ Holiday h*lp

Paul Tholey pft101 at psu.edu
Tue Dec 15 04:43:41 GMT 1998

        Happy holidays to everyone on the list.  This post is a little off
subject, but It does have automotive and EFI relevance.  My pop just was
admitted into the hospital with diverticulitis (sp?).  It is basically an
intestinal problem, and he requires surgery to get better.  It really isn't
life threatening, just real uncomfortable for him.  Luckily his sanity is
kept through his RN, he is a automotive enthusiast just like my dad!
        Well, the RN just got an 87 Mazda Turbo RX7.  The motor is tired and
requires a rebuild.  I offered to ask our list for any general suggestion on
his project.  I am unfamiliar with the Mazda EFI, GM is my hobby, and wish
to help this RN out since he is taking such good care of my pop.  I know
this is a broad question, but I do not even know where to start offering input.
        I also have the two of them playing Gran Turismo on the Playstation.
So as you might imagine, every minute of the day, there is some sort of
automotive related activity for my dad.  My goal is to help my dad's mental
health and the RN with his project, I thought the input from the list could
do this, especially since my pop will be in thought the holidays since the
operation can only begin once he gets stronger.

Spread the Holiday Cheer!

Paul Tholey