Mazda Turbo/ Holiday h*lp

Ronald T. Webb rwebb at ptialaska.net
Tue Dec 15 05:22:14 GMT 1998

I've driven rotary engines since I was 20 (I'm 44 now). I'm sorta like the general
who demanded to be buried in his Jeep, since he'd never been in a hole it couldn't
get him out of! I also  bought a 13b motor once for $50 and rebuilt it jest for the
hell of it.

My advice is to get ahold of MazdaTrix, and drop a professionally rebuilt motor
into the thing. Rebuilding is simple enough, but they don't last long, and the
rebuilds are pretty cheap.