2 bar MAP sensor -> where ?? GM PARTS SOURCE

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 21:46:17 GMT 1998

Steve,
there is a GM dealer in the US that discounts to internet customers.
These guys will ship free UPS ground in the US, for orders over $75.
Not sure if they ship  down under, but I may be able to *relay*
to you if there is a problem...
The parts dept manager is name Dal.
He has e-mail,  He responds withing a day.
I think that all of the major GM lists use him..
 (Vette, GN/T-Type, Camaro Firefird, Syphoon, Impala)
He offers approx 35% off list.  My 3 bar sensor was around $50 US
as I recall, maybe even less..  Can't find the sales slip.
Dal's e-mail is lockitup at bright.net
The dealer's WWW site is http://www.partsgm.com/
They have an 800 number, but I bet it only works from North America.
HTH
Mike V