Pressure sensors

Falb, John John.Falb at Unisys.Com
Tue Dec 15 21:46:40 GMT 1998

A boost dependant adj. fuel pressure regulator is a completely mechanical
device. The regulator has a vacuum line that mechanically raises fuel
pressure. If you need to raise fuel pressure I would highly recommend using
a BDFPR and call Vortech and tell them what you are doing and they can help
you to use the right rate of gain.

John Falb

Hi,
  Has anyone built an adjustable fuel pressure regulator that increases the
fuel pressure relative to boost?  Would the below discussed NPC-410 work?
Any ideas on how to regulate the fuel pressure using the NPC-410?
  Jegs has one made by Paxton for $143.00.  Has anyone tried this unit?
  I would like to build one but am stumped on how to tie the sensor to the
regulator.  Any ideas would be appreciated.