2 stroke web pages?

Fredrik Skog c95fsg at cs.umu.se
Wed Dec 16 15:55:45 GMT 1998

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Clarence L.Snyder wrote:

> DemonTSi at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 98-12-14 08:22:20 EST, you write:
> >
> > << I've followed this thread for a day or so now and I haven't seen any actual
> >  URLs come across.  Don't know if this is what you're looking for but have a
> >  lash at these.......
> >
> >  http://www.tsrsoftware.com/    http://www.orbeng.com.au/tech.htm
> >  http://www.ckikarts.com/engines.htm >>
> >
> > Thanks to everyone for all the info thus far. My friend and I have been
> > scoping out local go-kart shops, and it's amazing to see some of the crazy
> > things those guys do! (i.e. a $2000 data acquisition system on a kart?!?!?)
> > Still no luck in finding a moped/scooter-specific shop though, but I'm sure
> > there's gotta be one out there!
> >
> > Van
> I had friends in the Netherlands years ago - they used to bore out the
> carb throats and  almost double the speed of their Mopeds.

I'm getting nostalgic here :) I used to do exactly that for about 10 years
ago. We also used to change the original carb to a carb from a chainsaw
wich helped alot because they were a lot larger.
Have also tried to plug the inlet in the cylinder and added reed valves to
the crankcase. This alowed for 2 more ports from the crankcase and up over
the piston. They screamed :) Have had a lot of fun with mopeds.

Good luck

	Student at the Department of Computing Science Umeå University

Fredrik Skog			       E-mail: c95fsg at cs.umu.se
Taffelstråket 51		       WWW: http://www.acc.umu.se/~skog/
903 53 Umeå                            Phone: +46-(0)90-136365

		Living and dying laughing and crying
		Once you have seen it you will never be the same
		Life in the fast lane is just how it seems
		Hard and it is heavy dirty and mean
							/MetallicA