2 bar MAP sensor -> where ??

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu Dec 17 00:19:27 GMT 1998

>In a message dated 12/16/98 12:50:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com writes:
>
>> Do you know what color the connector is ?  How many do you need ?  I will
>>  look around the salvage yards if you don't mind slightly used parts.
>
>For an idea of wht they look like and numbers to look for,
>check out: http://www.enzoco.com/mike/sensors.gif
>I put it up there a while ago, and forgot to remove it...
>They came in 87-90 2.0 Turbo sunbirds for sure,
>and 91-93 GMC 4.3 turbo trucks.

I had a look at this pic - thanks for the info - FYI I have a one bar MAP
here in front of me and the first three numbers in the ID are "039".

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089