2 bar MAP sensor -> where ??

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Dec 16 23:54:46 GMT 1998

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com wrote:

>Do you know what color the connector is ?  How many do you need ?  I will
>look around the salvage yards if you don't mind slightly used parts.

I Have no idea what colour the connector is...I've never actually seen one
!!.   I really only need one at this stage, but having a spare or two
probably wouldn't be a bad idea (I recently had a 1 bar MAP go bad on me).

Thanks for the offer on looking around, that would be great, but don't make
a special trip   ;-)

After a bit more searching around I've found another supplier in Oz where I
can get a new one for $A89 (about $US55).  Based on other replies I've had
this seems a lot more reasonable (??)

Cheers

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089