broken turbo

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 14:09:18 GMT 1998

You didn't mention the type of car/engine or type of turbo setup
involved.  It sounds as if you have a turbo that's *downstream*
of the TB.  In any case, figure out a way to take it out of the
loop temporarily, and see if the vehicle runs any better.
Need to connect  (or carb?) TB directly to intake manifold...
What is the application??
Mike V