Flow rates for nozzles

Barry E. King beking at home.com
Thu Dec 17 19:40:07 GMT 1998

Point well taken.

My actual intent (initially anyway) was to allow running more boost.
Running out of water would mean reducing the boost.  Depending upon where I
go with this I'll either have a simple warning indicator of some sort to
which one would respond by reducing the boost or incorporate some sort of
boost reduction technique.

Since this was initailly just a personal project I'd likely opt for the
simple approach.

The idea someone mentioned of using compressed air to pressurize the water
is interesting but has its own set of issues.  I think I'll stick with some
sort of electric pump.

Regards,

Barry