Flow rates for nozzles

Barry E. King beking at home.com
Fri Dec 18 16:05:09 GMT 1998

Okay.

Spraying the intercooler is a great idea IMO.  Some WRC cars come with I/C
sprayers right from the factory, or used to.

Spraying nitrous on the core would do the trick too ;)

I wondered a while back about using a water-air charge cooler.  When not in
use you could use the a/c system chiller to cool the charge air coolant.
When you needed to tap into the power you'd disable the a/c and have a few
minutes of well below ambient air charge.  It would be short lived and with
the added expense of water-air intercoolers I discarded the idea.  Might
have merit somewhere though.

Regards,

Barry

<snipped>