water injection

Pedro Haynes edwards at mail.sunbeach.net
Fri Dec 18 16:21:33 GMT 1998

One person claimed that it actually helps clean the combustion chamber. Any
one ever notice that after a car is over hauled that it gets faster and
faster, that is because the coke insulates the chamber so instead of the
heat giong into the water jacket it does some useful work. In addition does
water not cause rusting? Water injection is just a reason for doing a poor
job, if you want an engine to give 600 bhp and there is a chance you may
blow it because it is being pushed to the limit, do not build it. Instead
get an engine that will produce the power and not burst at the seams.
Then if you still want to inject something with water in it, just design an
engine to run an alcohol/ water mix