730AZTY.bin

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Dec 19 01:30:08 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pilkenton <mpilkent at ptw.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, December 18, 1998 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: 730AZTY.bin

If you look for a series of 3-4-5 FF type entries you'll be sneeking up on
the
malfunction flags.  If you read some on the 101+808 in the archives, and
about
the 747 ecm off the home page you'll see how they are enabled/applied.
Course if your talented you can read thru the code, and find them.
  Sorry not to be more specific but I haven't done any of the 730 v-6 stuff
Bruce