WRC, was Flow rates for nozzles

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Sat Dec 19 02:55:39 GMT 1998

(mostly Finns, for some
>>reason) are the best in the world for sheer car control, and
>>every last one of them is utterly barking mad.

I would agree with this generalization, except that they say that Curtis
Turner was that way too, and his ancestors didn't spend decades standing
off the Commies, then the Nazis, and then the Commies again in one big,
very cold snowy forest!!! (Mebbe corn squeezinz have the same effect on the
noggin, or mebbe you have finally explained how the Finns manage to stand
the cold!!)

And no less than Dan Gurney has said that Pops Turner was absolutely by far
the best he ever saw at car control--and I think we can all agree that Dan
saw more than a few pretty good ones at work!!!

Regards, Greg