ECM Schematic on-line

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Sat Dec 19 15:41:55 GMT 1998

Schematics for the 1226864 ECM can now be found on my web pages at

  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/schematics.html

This is a single injector TBI, two application only ECM - about as
simple as they come.  The schematics are in GIF format.  Three sheets
are 1600 by 1200 pixels, the fourth is 800 by 600.  If it is useful, I
could produce a netlist.

Some of the discrete components don't have values listed.  These either
weren't marked or weren't readable on my ECM.  A future junkyard trip
may yield values for these components.