332 ecu

WLundquist at aol.com WLundquist at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 16:57:16 GMT 1998

Is there anyone out there currently working with or developing the 332 board?
I would like to obtain  info on how well it works and what problems were or
are incountered and was it worth the effort to build. With so many aftermarket
ecu's would it be cheaper to buy?  It seems like the accel/dfi unit is really
one of the better units to consider as far as compatibility and user
interface. I'm planning my next project, twin injectored BB chevy using a
tunnel ram manifold modified for a single throttle body or?