Motronic Programers

Dan Llewellyn2 DanLlwln at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 21 18:32:29 GMT 1998

Does anybody know who has or sells Motronic re-programming
software for a Porsche 3.2 1987 Carrera engine?  I would like to
change injector sizes, switch to mass air flow metering and alter
spark timing.

I am aware of Protomotive which sells a rather expensive programmer.
I saw a slick demo program a year or two ago from Jim at Bonneville
Motor
Werks, but I don't think he is around anymore.

Any other programmers?  I would rather do my own programming than go to
one of the speed shops that does programming themselves.

Thanks,

Dan