Motronic Programers

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 22 01:19:39 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: WILMAN <wilman at hkabc.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, December 21, 1998 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: Motronic Programers

I have heard of one gentleman that was utterly unimpressed with
what he got from them.  I'd be real sure to get in a conversation, or
better yet in writting exactly what it will allow you to do, and NOT do.
  I've seen one that was borderline criminal for being an editor.
Better yet, get a demo..
Bruce