GM HEI

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 15:54:01 GMT 1998

I don't think the 292/250 lasted long enough to get an
electronic-controlled HEI.  I read something once that stated a GM V6
HEI (4.3?) would fit on a 258, if that's what your trying to do.  And
i know that they were electronic advance at some point.  what if you
got a v-8 HEI computer controlled (~1985) and install the 292
cap/rotor?  Will this work?

Andy