Weber Marelli

David-HMSE Higham dhigh at hitachi-eu.com
Wed Dec 23 08:33:13 GMT 1998

     You'll find them in most modern Fiats and Renaults, however there not
     all the same as EFI configuration will be different. I'll investigate
     a send info when found. If you're after sequential EFi then its likely
     to be in the the higher spec'ed cars eg Fiat Punto GT. (They are also
     found in Ferarri's!)

     Cheers,

     Dave