GM HEI

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed Dec 23 14:14:25 GMT 1998

The even fire engines are actually semi even fire that fire
108-132-108-132-108-132 the crank pins are at 17 degrees
Instead of 30 degrees for a true even fire 60 degree V6 like the 2.8-3.1 L
engines. So you will have to stay with the inline
HEI pickup reluctor and star wheel. I listed the wrong module number last
time . I believe a 7 pin module is 9L08.