Spiral Max

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Sat Dec 26 20:08:03 GMT 1998

> Wonder if these are the same people that came up with the "Nology Plug wires".
> They cost me $1500.00 in repairs to my neon, then told the CA State atty
> generals office (and produced a bogus letter to the fact) that they tried
> to talk me out of using them that they were for offroad vehicles only...

What happened to the neon?  Cross-firing leading to detonation?

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet, take a look at www.magnecor.com -
they have lots of info on wires.  Summary is that wires won't increase
HP!  Most observed increases are due to replacing old leaky wires
with new ones.  They are particularly hard on Nology...

Orin.