More SpiralMax

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 26 20:22:54 GMT 1998

Well, Here's their response...
More BS with no backing of evidence that it works!

The dyno tests are on the web page, the results are repeated all the
time in field tests and dyno tests (at your expense and time) can be
repeated anytime. We are listed by the CARB, which is the Calif. Air
Resource Bureau and legal to sell and install for several years. Not
only that, we have orders from government sources as well. We have
successfully installed on EFI and diesel vehicles, in fact, repeat and
multiple orders from EFI type cars represent a majority of our market.
Before you shout foul, fraud and what not, make sure you know where you
stand with or get the shock of you life.

Later,
Dave

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
       I am Pentium of Borg...division is futile...you will be approximated.