Chemical warfare

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Sun Dec 27 07:30:03 GMT 1998

At 12:50 PM 12/26/98 -0500, Bruce wrote:

>I'm curious, with all this talk about fuel additives, has anyone tried any
>of it??.
>  Other than the water, water/alky..  Are there any actual tests that can
>be reported?.

Heh not in my case. The whole automotive thing is pretty new to me,
and our focus was always on finding things that detonated more easily
and more powerfully, which stuff I would *not* put in the gas tank of
any car I liked or was driving.

But the talk has got me curious too, enough that I plan to try some
nitromethane and possibly (at some very separate time) hydrazine.
Does anyone know how much nitromethane is in model airplane fuel,
or should I skip that and just try to order up a drum of nitro from
someplace? All this will have to wait til I'm sure my new hybrid
motor can be built, in case I grenade my current one, but it sounds
like some definite flavor of fun.

   Chris