ECM Wiring Diagram

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 29 03:44:46 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Cbm8296 at aol.com <Cbm8296 at aol.com>
To: DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, December 28, 1998 10:35 PM
Subject: ECM Wiring Diagram

If I understand you correctly you want a tach signal, well the module that
does
the switching is in the dist/coil module.  The ecm deals with much lower
volt/
amperage levels then the ignition module.  I wouldn't tap into it for a
remote
starter,  I'd rather risk an ignition module than an ecm if it should fail.
Bruce