Water Injection Thread

DC Smith dcsmith at gnttype.org
Tue Dec 29 23:43:11 GMT 1998

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

 Fascinating! I've read a little of your experimenting with this motor
on the Buick list, but your description of the intake, exhaust system,
and detonation control is amazing.  Very GOOD!   :^)
 A v-6 running that kind of HP for an extended period of time is
amazing! 32 lbs. of boost with a 9 something to one compression ratio
really makes some serious HP! You need a Stage II motor! :)

> I achieved 849 HP and 900 ft/lbs of torque out of a junkard 4.1L Buick
> engine, which ran for 22 minutes before the crank couldn't take it anymore.
>  Or the block.  Not sure which gave first.

<very big snip>

Dan Smith                                  GSCA# 1459
St.Charles,Mo
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral