Nology

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 29 23:48:23 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: jsg at donet.com <jsg at donet.com>
Subject: Re: Nology

True, but when they bring out little nuggets like you mention, to me,
then it's not a waste of BW.
   Just that mention makes me all the more careful about understanding RFI,
and ecm damage, and will influence my ecm location, and mounting.
  One of the most difficult repairs I ever had was when some redid
an engine compartment, and moved a wiring harness.  It looked
original and it wasn't til I looked at another car saw it was moved.
The problem, was that it was too close to a Heater Fan.  It was
winter and snowy, so the heater was on the whole time I worked
on it.  Simple process of elimination was turning the fan off and
no problem.  RFI is a real problem.........
Bruce