Nology

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Wed Dec 30 04:51:48 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

(RFI stuff here)

> >I've said too much (sorry) as neither this Nology nor the Spiralmax
> >topics are within the charter of this mailing list. I hope we can
> >quickly bring them both to a close.
> >
> >john

List -
   Sorry if I have bored you by introducing the Spiralmax issue. It was
presented
on another list I subscribe to and I thought it relevant to EFI - or induction
systems in general. I thought I might get some interesting feedback from this
list
as to the validity (or apparent lack thereof) of this product. I was delighted
to get
the huge response and share it with those who originally asked about it, but if

anyone feels their time has been wasted, I apologize.
   Thanks to those who shared their experiences and opinions - I have certainly

learned a lot about both induction theory and business...

Aaron