bruce EFI 101.........Warning just fun...happy new year to you all.

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Dec 31 01:37:53 GMT 1998

> What is EFI?.  You sure ya got the right list?, oops, maybe its me.
> Any how Howdy
> Bruce
Dear Bruce
EFI  is a x-files name on a in deept study of how to make a perfect
chip......(Eating Fat the Intelligent way)
if you have difficulties in reading this it is because I am
wispering....its
top snachckret, and the dam hat I am wearing does not make it
easier.....strange
cone to it.....where did it come from.....no idee.
any how.....You open the snack box......take out a chip .....dont eat it
yet....
put the chip in a special cind of magnifying glass...and you can see all
the
roads of potato molecules.....some where there is a party of molecules...
be awhere....is this a place we can see how much fat its used...Do not
let the chip be exposed to sunligth.....it will destroy the taste .The
problem is that you must not burn the chip
to much....the seecret is to burn it just perfect.
To do this you must try many times .....and if you dont get it right ...you

will get an other day with new magnifying glass and newchips to discover.

Thanks to everyone who has made this list so interesting and enjoyable
to follow the last year.
Happy New Year
Espen Hilde