How about 68HC12

Riddler riddlerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at cyberus.ca
Sun Feb 1 15:17:10 GMT 1998

Hello all !
I am now decided to go on with Motorola for building my projects.
Instead of using 68hc11 I will use the newer generation 68hc12.
Particulary the 68hc912 ( 32k on board flash )!!!!!

The only thing missing is INFORMATIONS about that chip !
I went to motorola their is some specs that I understand , but no
hands-on tricks or experience with it ....

Does anybody know were I can get info for that !?!?
Thanks !
Riddler