Subaru & OBD2 ???

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 1 11:16:10 GMT 1998

> Date:          Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:32:51 +0100
> To:            diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject:       Re:  Subaru & OBD2 ???
> From:          wenning.motorsport at t-online.de (Alexander Wenning)

> Thank you for your reply.
> I need a tool to reprogram the ignition and injection of the Subaru. I would prefer a tool
> to program the memory via OBD2-connector. If it works properly and the horsepower gain of
> our modification is interesting I could sell about 100-150 of these programmers a year.
> How much do you charge for development and for each programmer?
> Where are you from? USA? (We're in Germany)
>
> Regards
>
> Alex Wenning
> wenning.motorsport at t-online.de

I could supply a logic line recorder, then you would have to take car
to dealer and tell them to reprogram it.
Also check land shark jim in archives.
I work part time in emission lab in NewYork, we have office in
Franfurt, Claus Liphardt.  I made O2 controller system for him for
GCAT conversions.
 Alex