Volunteer?

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Feb 3 17:47:35 GMT 1998

Jus had another idea.
If the folks using the memcal/calpak proms assemblies (the
one with the blue cover), wanted to sent me the Broadcast
Code, and the application, I'd be willing to try and track the
netres, and ECS chip numbers.  Maybe with a little cooperation
from ya we could comeup with a list of sensitivity and optional
netres for really tuning things, right..
  Yes, I know the ESC's are wonderfully designed, and engine
specific.  But when you have noisy valvetrains, and even
stiff suspensions they tend to disturb the sensitivity, and can
generate false triggering.  With a central list, and if some
folks wanted to donate a some spares (calppaks) I'd
be willing to track the part no.s, erase/rewrite an exchange
memcal for testing.
  Please e-mail me if you think this would be a worthwhile,
or bad idea..
  Bruce        Never reach suddenly for your cone shaped
                   hat during a traffic stop...  Specsly if you
                   should have been wearing it for the offense
                   you committed...