DSO

Michael G. Glover glover at midfre.com
Wed Feb 4 03:47:16 GMT 1998

> Date:          Mon, 02 Feb 1998 20:37:04 -0600
> To:            diy_efi <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
> Subject:       DSO

> Does anyone know of a software setup that turns a laptop into a digital
> storage oscillascope?  Matco, Snap-On, etc. all sell seperate DSO's, but
> why should I spend $2000 if I can get my pc to do the same thing?

There is an electronic shop (EPO) here in Houston that sales a 2
channel blkbox with software for about $329 (if I remember correctly)
and I can try to find out the manufacturer, if you would like.

I played with it some and it seem pretty nice, the interface is
pretty good.  You could probably write your own if they include som
good tech info.

Regards,

Mike Glover
Linux / Unix / Netware / NT / Systems Admin
M-I Drilling Fluids, LLC | Houston, Tx | 281-561-1609