lsm11 o2 sensor

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Wed Feb 4 03:53:32 GMT 1998

Hello everyone,

What was the prices that some of you said you could get the lsm11 o2 sensor
for (Bosch p/n 0258104002).  I just had one priced by Coventry's (this is in
Australia), they can get them ex-stock from Bosch in Melbourne (2 days), my
price au$316.95/ea inc freight (about us$212).

Is this a good price, and is it worth it.  I only ever run leaded and mostly
avgas.  However, the car only does around 5000km/year (mind you very hard).

Now is it worth getting one of these or should I just get the normal ones
(au$85/ea) and throw them out every few 1000k's.

Much appreciated

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com