HALTECH E6GM

Ward Williamson ward360 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 05:38:20 GMT 1998

Jasper,
  GIVE UP ON DIY EFI!
I've programed heltech, Accell 6.0, Felpro's new sequintial box,
Holly, and Played with a motec ECU.  Any one is far better then any
stock ECU in any kind of coustom app..
  Motec is far better then the others, but it's a little spendy $4000
or so.  Out of the rest I'd say accell is next, I have an Accell ecu
in my car A '73 Ply. Duster.  95 Dodge Magunum 360 with a crane
215/217 @.050, .550 and .560 lift and header's other then that it's
bone stock.  It make's 315 horse at the rear wheels Run's 13.0's all
day (street tires and traction problems) and get's 19 MPG without over
drive and 3.23 gears.  And run's Perfect.  Try that with a stock ECU
and a chip.  It won't work. It take's alot of understanding to program
one but it's not rocket science.
   Anyways research them all.  Here's a list of the  addresses I have.
Motec http://www.motec.com.au/
Accellhttp://www.motorville.com/gasket_home/gasket.html
Holly http://www.holley.com/
   Good luck and happy hunting.