lsm11 o2 sensor

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Feb 4 06:02:38 GMT 1998

>What was the prices that some of you said you could get the lsm11 o2 sensor
>for (Bosch p/n 0258104002).  I just had one priced by Coventry's (this is in
>Australia), they can get them ex-stock from Bosch in Melbourne (2 days), my
>price au$316.95/ea inc freight (about us$212).

Dan,

Is this a wide or narrow band sensor ??.  It's just that Motec sell a
w/band sensor  for around $A400 which they claim will last 50+ hours with
leaded fuel,

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089