Min. injector off time

Ward Williamson ward360 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 09:07:25 GMT 1998

Bruce,
  Well here's the deal,  When your engine temp get's to 215 or so and
you cooling fan turns on, have you ever measured the current draw on
fan startup? 35 amps or so, atleast mine does.  Then once it get's up
to speed it only draw's 15 amp. right?  Same as an injector. With more
avail. current their won't be as much voltage drop on inj. opening,
which in turn will make it open faster.  This is kinda hard to explain
so if you want more just ask.  Thanks

  Ward