HALTECH E6GM rebuttal

Ward Williamson ward360 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 09:35:38 GMT 1998

Bruce,
  Sorry I didn't mean to come off that way.  I do this stuff for a
living, and to me, time is money.  I don't know how long it takes to
burn 400 chips, but I'd much rather spend a day driveing around and
programing real time then the trial and error method of burning chips
and hopeing this one's gonna be right.  Anyways, like you said "This
is my opinion".
   We all love to play with our cars,  Is it easier to swap a car go
for a two hour drive and be tuned again, or play with the prom burner
for a couple of days?
   Oh and by the way please don't play the "My stick is bigger then
your yours" game thats why I came to DYI because there was'nt any of
that (one of the few places in the world) Oh yea And I'd Win anyways
:) Just kiddin
   Andris Skulte
  "Leave late, drive faster, still get there first. ;)"
   Ward
   Leave on time, Drive right, and let the other guy break out. =)
  C-ya All