Min. injector off time

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Feb 5 16:33:11 GMT 1998

ref Ward:
Thanks, and
Then would it be better to use like a IRFZ40, and
never worry about the initial surge, or stick with
the 4A/1A ugh 194something..
You can tell from that quetion I'm no EE.

At one time I was told to cycle a injector as fast
as possible after the current interupt to turn injector
off, apply a current limited/low initial v, and then
the slam on current/V, then to turn it off everything
to 0, momentarily the low v/low current, to be
followed the the big turn on next cycle.  That
would reduce the saturation time for the injector
coil???....  Any comments.....
TIA  Bruce        Any one from this list throwing
                        cream pies yesterday?.  Come
                        to think of it don't respond......