HALTECH E6GM rebuttal

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Fri Feb 6 07:21:53 GMT 1998

At 05:22 PM 2/6/98 +1100, you wrote:

>[Sigh].....and I would ask you to please remember that not everyone on this
>list has the time/skill or even the inclination to delve into to depths of
>the code/electronics of OEM ECU's for whatever purpose.

 And if you have a Bosch Motronic ECU, you can retune it using software
 I've developed .. for a whole $350USD..

 For those who think that's too expensive.. well .. I dunno what to say...

 I've taken all the guessing out of Motronic...

>In the end I must admit a high degree of admiration for the efforts of some
>of you "extreme" diy guys, but I would ask you to please have some
>tolerance for "the rest of us" - sorely tested though that may be at times.

 Hence the software.. and if someone wants to put in some info from the
 GM or Jap worlds.. we'll have a simple way to do them also..

Jim Conforti
Great Salt Lake Bimmers Chapter,
BMW Car Club of America

95  M3    LNDSHRK