lsm11 vs NTK sensors

Jerome Soh soh at smartt.com
Fri Feb 6 20:53:51 GMT 1998

--------------CE170BE5B1DD67A7BAE2A02E

Frank F Parker wrote:

> All is not lost. You can use the new FelPro efi cpu with the NTK wide
> range sensor and it works to control a/f at WOT- very nice!
> The LSM-11 does not work with FelPro. Have not confirmed with guys at DFI
> but have heard they offer same WOT wide range option on new DFI's and
> as retrofit.

I have a few questions:

1.  Is the sensor found on a 92 Honda Civic VX an NTK wide range sensor?
2.  Is the new FelPro system available to the general public and if so,
who do I contact to get the best price?  Approximately how much is it?
3.  What, in your opinion, is currently the best aftermarket system
(bang for the buck) out right now (Haltech, FelPro, Electromotive,
etc.)?

Thanks.

--
Jerome Soh | 92 Civic VX-R
12752 Southridge Drive | Used Honda Parts for Sale at (updated 5FEB98)

begin:          vcard
fn:             Jerome Soh
n:              Soh;Jerome
email;internet: soh at smartt.com