Injector constants, Base Pulse Widths, VEs, LV8

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Mon Feb 9 04:20:15 GMT 1998

Hello out there

could some of you "new Dealers" explain your alphabet soup language.
I never could keep the PWA and the WPA seperate and its been all down
hilll from there.
I get several electronic magazines and am constantly amazed that they
expect to sell a product by dazzling the customer with their
alphabetic gymnastics.  I guess as a teacher I was always tfrying to
explain to the kids where they were going with the language of where
they had been.
I am trying to understand, and think I got most of it, but what is
BL?
I figured out that WOT is WAY OUT TURNING.

Bob McKnight
Phx AZ