Idle stepper motor

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Mon Feb 9 04:21:05 GMT 1998

The GM IAC motor that I have messed with works right off the 12V, as I
recall it is a bi-polar 2 phase motor. Look in any of the injection books
or repair manuals for the diagram and connectinons. I drove it with one of
those stepper motor drivers from the back of Popular electronics, it was
from ALL Electronics, but others have the exact same one.

Sandy