Looking for Windows C++ Guru for h*elp

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Tue Feb 10 15:59:37 GMT 1998

     I wouldn't say that MS is the "Golden Standard" by any means!! Just
     that MS forces you to use their stuff to get approval. That is not
     what I call professional standards, just corporate blackmail.

     However, all things said and done, if you do windoze, your stuck with
     MS because of the market, not due to a good compiler.

     ts

     standard disclaimer: all opinions are my own and not my employer.

snip>>

All of the above and more make the Microsoft compilers the professional standard