The Turbo Shop

Michael Baxter MBaxter at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 11 04:30:00 GMT 1998

Scott Flanagan <flanagan at worldnet.att.net> writes:

>> Does anyone know if the Turbo Shop has a web page, if so where is it
or where could I get pricing or a catalog?  Thanks for your help.
<<

Scott, I just called'em and asked for their catalog. No charge.

The phone # for The Turbo Shop (TTS) listed earlier was the same one I had
as well but, it didn't work. A online search turned-up:

310-215-0147

I didn't find an e-mail address or URL for them.

 -- Michael Baxter, MBaxter at Compuserve.com
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MBaxter
 From Reno, NV USA on 10-Feb-1998
 Desperately seeking '78-'79 Jeep J-20 axle cores complete w/ brakes!